Monday, June 27, 2011

Stila Cosmetics Halloween Contest (2010) WINNER: PEACOCK!

Better late than never, right?  I just wanted to include this on my blog even though it happened last November :)




I saw a link to their blog on Stila's Facebook page which had information about a contest they were holding to judge Halloween makeup looks. Using Stila products was not required. I have never entered a contest like this- and I didn't read about it until after Halloween so my makeup wasn't planned around entering.  I wasn't sure what types of looks people were submitting or how involved they would be, but I decided it was worth a shot! I wish I had gotten better photos of this look :-(

When I received and email from Stila I couldn't believe it! They confirmed my address and told me my prize would be on it's way! I was sent the one-step correcting primer, felt tip liner pen, smudgestick in Lionfish, cherry blossom lip & cheek stain, and custom color blush.  I was so excited! I also received this note from Sarah Lucero!






Here is a link to the blog post announcing that I won! Stila Blog: The Results are in!

Here is the link with the official contest information: Stila Blog: Send us your Halloween makeup pictures!

I hope I can enter again this year!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment